Skip to main content

Welcome to the Dentally community! 🎉 You’re now part of a group of professionals dedicated to advancing dental care with the help of innovative technology.

Take a moment to introduce yourself—tell us a bit about your role or your practice, what brings you here, and maybe something fun about yourself (like your go-to way to unwind after a busy day at the practice!). It’s a great way to connect with fellow members and start building relationships within our community.

Don’t be shy—jump in and say hello! 👋

Morning! I’m Amy and I’m the practice manager for Taylored Dental Care, we have three sites across Bradford, West Yorkshire. I’m very interested to see what this community space is all about and how it can continue to help us develop!

I have a 9 month golden retreiever at home who keeps me on my toes and has completley taken over my life so my spare time is spent running around after her!

Looking forward to chatting with everyone soon x

Hey,

I’m Lucy and I’m the practice manager of Blossom Family Dental Care, we have 3 practices in Yorkshire. This seems like an interesting concept for us all to communicate and share ideas and queries!

When I do get a bit of spare time (dentistry is all consuming) I am a bit of a foodie and spend time out in York with my husband. Home life revolves around my 3 rescue cats.

Good Morning!

I’m Esther and I’m the lead patient care coordinator at Widcombe Dental. We have 2 practices in the centre of Bath and my role is to help improve our patient experience and quality of personal patient care. I’m very much looking forward to seeing where this community will go, and how it will grow in the future. 

In my spare time, I like to knit and read, and force my coworkers to look at pictures of my 8 month old nephew (who is, objectively, the cutest thing on the planet). I look forward to chatting with you all. xx 

Hi All,

My name is Matt and I own a couple of practices in West Yorkshire. We have been with Dentally many years and watched it evolve. With it changing constantly I am hoping this forum will all us to get the maximum use from the system and use automations as much as possible to say my staff time. 

Hello everyone! 👋 I'm Jenny, the owner and lead dentist at Happy Dentistry, based in Melbourne. I've been running my practice for two years. I'm excited to be part of this community, as I'm always looking for new ways to improve and grow, both personally and professionally.

I’m particularly interested in learning more about how technology can enhance patient experience and streamline practice operations. When I'm not at the clinic, you’ll likely find me unwinding by reading and exploring new cafes,